1. Women Delivering Ice, 1918
2. Times Square, 1947
3. Portrait Used to Design the Penny. President Lincoln Meets General McClellan – Antietam, Maryland ca September 1862
4. Marilyn Monroe, 1957
5. Newspaper boy Ned Parfett sells copies of the evening paper bearing news of Titanic’s sinking the night before. (April 16, 1912)
6. Easter Eggs for Hitler, c 1944-1945
7. Sergeant George Camblair practicing with a gas mask in a smokescreen – Fort Belvoir, Virginia, 1942
8. Helen Keller meeting Charlie Chaplin in 1919
9. Painting WWII Propaganda Posters, Port Washington, New York – 8 July 1942
10. Construction of the Golden Gate Bridge ca 1935
See the rest here: http://noarmycanstopanidea.com/20-historic-black-and-white-pictures-restored-in-color/
Stunning identity created by Markatos & Moore for The Battery, a private establishment aimed at the nurture and embrace of forward-thinking minds in the arts, technology and other thriving industries and passions
Umutu Coffee Co. Branding by Anagrama
Nice coffee house branding by Anagrama for for Umutu Co., a new Nigerian coffee house.
More information about the brand design on WATC.
Super Hero Type
A. TW is a professional designer and illustrator. She quit her boring job for drawing and photography. Combining her artistic skills with the passion for cinema she designed a collection of superheroes made with typography. Do you recognize them?
Follow Typostrate on:
Relax, it’s National Pancake Day